United Credit Service Cares… about clients, consumers, patients, our communities, and each other.
United Credit Service began its journey in 1950 providing collection services to local physicians in Wisconsin. Our roots are in healthcare collections and today healthcare remains the primary industry we serve.
At UCS, we think flexibility is an extremely important quality for team members—and our business—to possess. Change is inevitable and we must be able to adapt. The ability and willingness to not only try new ideas, but to actively look for innovative ways to problem solve will stop our team and business from becoming stagnant and keep us moving forward.
We’ve learned a lot from our past, but it is our future that excites us. We are constantly looking forward and finding creative solutions, technologies, and services that create value for us and our clients.
It might be hard to imagine, but we get business referrals from debtors.
We received a call, one day, from a company that wanted to partner with us. After all of the business formalities were completed, we asked how they had come to know about us. The office manager hesitated for a moment, then told us about a time when she had gotten into some financial trouble. UCS was the collection agency that had worked with her to get her debt paid off. “I know firsthand how your collectors treat people,” she said. Previous debtors becoming (or referring) clients is not an isolated event. It’s a fact we are extremely proud of.
“When the Doctor I work for asked if there was a collection agency I could recommend, United Credit Service immediately came to mind. I shared with him that a couple of years ago I found myself with some unpaid debts and UCS worked with me to collect them. The kindness and professionalism they displayed has stuck with me and if I owned a business that would be the company I would want talking to my patients.”
Office Manager of a Chiropractic practice
United Credit Service, Inc. is committed to providing highly effective debt collection and accounts receivable management services tailored to the individual needs of our business partners. We will conduct ourselves ethically and professionally: in all of our business dealings, in the treatment of each other, and within the communities where we live, work, and thrive.
- Honesty, Integrity, and Fair Play – characterizes how we will conduct ourselves with our clients, consumers and each other
- Adherence – to all laws and regulations without fail
- Balance – in our business and personal lives is important and encouraged
- Innovation – we must never stop trying to find creative solutions, technology, or services that create value for the company and our clients
- Embrace – what we do, how we do it, and strive to be the best we can be
- Recognize and Reward – individuals will be judged by, held accountable for, and rewarded for their actions and contributions